Nova Southeastern University is a private nonprofit university, with a main campus located on 300 acres in Davie, Florida. The university currently consists of 18 colleges and schools offering over 175 programs of study with more than 250 majors. NSU offers professional degrees in law, business, osteopathic medicine, allied health, pharmacy, dentistry, optometry, physical therapy, education, occupational therapy & nursing. Read Case Study
To attract more undergrad students while maintaining our core graduate students, and to shift the perception of NSU as a school where older people go for graduate degrees to a school that is a cool place for undergrads.
Our “Your future. Your terms.” Campaign was designed to let prospective students know that NSU was designed to offer classes that were convenient to their lifestyle and that NSU empowered students with choices. Our work for NSU encompassed a complete rebranding of the University from unified logos to unified URLs. Our television, print and digital efforts broke down silos and showed a united brand for the first time. Our campaign used contemporary music and an editorial style that would get young people’s attention without turning off older students and faculty.
• Raised awareness to highest levels in NSU history
• Drove over 31,000 visitors to NSU Open House Splash Pages
• Delivered more than 15,000 prospects to Campus Open House events
• Increased fall undergraduate enrollment by 14%
• Increased earnings growth of 140%.
• Multiple Gold, Silver and 2 Best of Show Awards from the Educational Advertising Awards and the Admissions Advertising Awards
• Numerous Gold and Silvers from the American Advertising Federation for television, print, radio and on-line