Miami Children’s Hospital is one of the nation’s best free-standing licensed children’s hospitals. Founded in 1950, it is Florida’s most renowned pediatric care health system with a main campus and ambulatory care centers throughout South Florida. Read Full Case Study
Research indicated that other area hospitals, notably Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital, Baptist and Holtz Children’s Hospitals, were eroding MCH’s market share. Our challenge was to raise brand awareness and increase doctor referrals.
Miami Children’s Hospital is the only freestanding hospital that is made “just for kids”. We applied this strategy in television, outdoor, print and online advertising with a campaign called “The perfect fit”. We used analogies to highlight the need for Miami Children’s kid-centric expertise.
• Reversed a six-year declining trend in Miami-Dade patient discharges and declining market share
• Increased market share to 45.5% – the highest in MCH history
• Increased website visits by 183,605 and time spent on the website by 50%
• Increased Ambulatory Center volumes; up 18.63% in Palmetto Bay, 169% in Doral and 153% in West Kendall
• Increased inquiries for physician referrals by 50%; up from 300 – 400 per month to over 600