Opened in 1955, Holy Cross Hospital is 557 bed, acute care hospital, representing more than 40 medical specialties, staffed by 600 physicians, employing more than 2800 caring, dedicated professionals. Holy Cross, a member of CHE Trinity Health, is the only non-profit catholic hospital in South Florida and truly embraces the integration of clinical, spiritual and holistic care for its patients. Read Case Study
To impact Holy Cross’ brand awareness in the marketplace, specifically residents living in Broward and Southern Palm Beach counties. We want patients to place Holy Cross “top of mind” when in need of emergency, elective and out patient services. We want doctors to refer patients to the Holy Cross system.
Holy Cross Hospital is the only non-profit Catholic hospital in South Florida and truly embraces the integration of clinical, spiritual and holistic care for its patients. And while spirituality plays an essential role in the way that they minister to their patients, they also maintain state-of-the-art technology, a highly acclaimed medical staff and a variety of innovative services to provide healthcare for the family.
• Significant 6 point increase to brand awareness raising Holy Cross brand recognition to 83%
• Unaided brand awareness resulted in ranking 2nd in top-of-mind recognition in the region
• Ad awareness reached 24%, better than average among area hospitals (20%)
• Preference for Holy Cross for general health care increased to 14%
• Website users increased 42% and new visitors increased 12.9%